This blog is my way to keep all of you updated on my progress in my daily battle with cancer. Please feel free to comment and I appreciate all the love and support from each and every one of you!!! -- 'Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Welcome
I just wanted to say hello to everyone and tell you that this blog thing is completely new to me so please bare with me. I was already getting somewhat overwhelmed with phone calls because everyone cares so much but didn't want all my information all over Facebook. While I appreciate the calls of concern and please don't stop calling me altogether, it is hard to handle repeating information over and over again especially when the news is not the best. I hope to be able to keep everyone informed of any updates when I get them so that you all have the information at your fingertips. Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Molly. Love you, girl. Lifting you up in prayer today.
ReplyDelete1 Let all that I am praise the Lord;
with my whole heart, I will praise his holy name.
2 Let all that I am praise the Lord;
may I never forget the good things he does for me.
3 He forgives all my sins
and heals all my diseases.
4 He redeems me from death
and crowns me with love and tender mercies.
5 He fills my life with good things.
My youth is renewed like the eagle’s!
Psalm 103:1-5 (NLT)
I LOVE YOU MOLLY!!!
ReplyDelete